Here you will find news and updates from the George Mason University – Nonprofit Employment Data (GMU-NED) Project.
First GMU-NED Report: Nonprofits Estimated to Have Recovered COVID Pandemic-Related Job Losses
The Center on Nonprofits, Philanthropy, and Social Enterprise in George Mason University’s Schar School of Policy and Government is pleased to announce the release of
Other News and Updates from the Center on Nonprofits, Philanthropy, and Social Enterprise
- 2023 Community Partnership Forum convenes regional leaders to discuss workplace culture
- ‘Reimagining’ Nonprofits: It’s Time to Bring Equity and Justice to Philanthropy
- Center leaders celebrate 50 years of ARNOVA and NVSQ with contributions to a NVSQ special issue
- The Center marks the inaugural Social Sector Infrastructure Week with three new reports
- Nonprofit Policy Forum invites papers for two upcoming special issues
- NPF’s first webinar discussed nonprofit get-out-the-vote (GOTV) initiatives.
- Mirae Kim was re-elected to the ARNOVA Board of Directors
- New on the Site: Recent Publications from Center Staff!
- Mirae Kim is the new Director of GMU’s Master of Public Administration Program
- Center Director, Alan Abramson, wins lifetime achievement award.